Thank you for considering a property from Professional Asset Management & Sales. We look forward to having you as a resident! Some important information is listed below to help get you into your new home quickly and smoothly.
We want to inform you of the criteria that we utilize in order to qualify you for one of our properties. It is best that you make an informed decision as to whether you would like to proceed with the application process (details listed below). If you feel like you may have difficulty being approved, please discuss that with your leasing agent before proceeding or give us a call with any questions that you might have.
Our company represents individual investors. The owner of the property that you have chosen will make the final decision as to the approval of your application. Professional Asset Management has the right to deny any application if the following criteria are not met.
Our basic qualifying criteria are as follows:
- We ask that all applicants make 3 times the monthly rent (gross income). This can include social security income, child support, disability, etc.
- We conduct a credit and criminal background check. Any criminal conviction appearing on an applicant’s background screening will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- We verify the last two places of residency to ensure that sufficient notice and account care was exercised.
- We verify current and previous employer to check employment dates and income.
- We cannot accept the following pets on any of our properties: Akita, Chow, Doberman, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Wolf Hybrid, exotic pets or animals. Photos of pets and current vaccine records are required for all animals residing on the property.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any rental unit.
Falsification of any information on your application is grounds for immediate denial and/or immediate eviction.