3122 Conflans Road 3

Pending

We kept 3-unit townhomes featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and half bath in each unit. private parking in the rear with garage access.
This property boasts a central location and demonstrates commendably low turnover, yielding an annual rental income of $56,580. Projections indicate an anticipated rental income of $57,420 for 2024, with rental rates increased to $1595. Each unit comprises a spacious 1220 square foot townhome with an open floor plan. It is noteworthy that 92% of tenants will commute to work, with an average travel time of 26 minutes. Among these occupants, 60% are employed in services, construction, and manufacturing sectors, while the remaining 40% are engaged in finance, transportation, and retail trade.

Price: $600,000
Address:3122 Conflans Road 3
City:Irving
County:Dallas
State:Texas
Subdivision:Fousts Estates
MLS:20596096
Acres:331
Lot Square Feet:331 acres
Bedrooms:6
Bathrooms:9
Half Bathrooms:3

Listing Inquiry

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *