Thank you for considering a property from Professional Asset Management & Sales. We look forward to having you as a resident! We’ve listed some important information below to help get you into your new home quickly and smoothly.
Professional Asset Management & Sales
2009 E Lamar Blvd. #100
Arlington, TX 76006
(682) 558-5900 Office
Monday – Friday
9:00am to 5:00pm
QUALIFYING CRITERIA FOR TENANTS
Below, we’ve provided the criteria we use to qualify you for our properties. If after reading the criteria, you feel you may have difficulty getting approved, please discuss the issue with your leasing agent before proceeding or call us with any questions.
Our company represents individual investors. The owner of the property that you have chosen will make the final decision on your application. Professional Asset Management & Sales has the right to deny any application if the criteria below are not met.
Our basic qualifying criteria are as follows:
- We ask that all applicants have income that equals at least 3 times the monthly rent (gross income). This can include Social Security income, child support, disability, etc.
- We conduct a credit and criminal background check. Any criminal conviction appearing on an applicant’s background screening will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- We verify the last two places of residence to ensure that you provided sufficient notice before leaving. We also verify that you took proper care of your account.
- We verify both current and previous employment to check employment dates and income.
- We cannot accept the following pets on any of our properties: Pitbull (or derivatives), Rottweiler, Doberman, Chow, Akita, Wolf hybrid, German Shepherd, Mastiff (or derivatives) and exotic pets or animals. Photos of pets and vaccine records are required for all pets residing on a property. The list of aggressive dog breeds is not exhaustive and may change without notice, so please contact the leasing coordinator if you have questions about your pet’s eligibility.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any rental unit.
Falsification of any information on your application is grounds for immediate denial and/or immediate eviction.
CHECKLIST: Listed below is everything you need to submit an application. If you have any questions or concerns, please call to speak with a representative. Applications can be started here: https://pam.twa.rentmanager.com/applynow?Field=FieldAnswer?
- Residential Lease Application: EVERY person over the age of 18 who will be occupying the property must complete a lease application as a CO-APPLICANT. No exceptions.
- Application Fee: Application fees are due when submitting an application on line. You will be prompted to make the payment online once the application is completed. Application fees are $75 per individual.
- $100.00 Hold for Deposit: Once an account is created the main applicant will be required to pay a hold for deposit online as part of the application process.
- Employment History: Two recent pay stubs, or a letter from your employer on company letterhead stating that you work for the company, the length of time on the job, the amount you are paid, and a contact name and number to verify the information. If we cannot verify employment, your application will not be processed. If you are using child support, retirement, or Social Security benefits as qualifying income we require a copy of the payment letter from the agency or bank statements proving receipt of the income.
- Identification: Copies of a valid state or government ID (driver’s license).
- Application Delivery: After completing your application online, you will receive the next action letter from us. You can scan and email all documents or you may drop the application off directly at the office. Our office business hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
When submitting proof of income, proof of identity, pet photos and records (if applicable) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org using PDF format files ONLY; image files are not acceptable! Alternatively, docs can be faxed to 682-558-8897 (please include a cover page marked ATTN: Applications with name and address of rental unit)
Please check the above list carefully. If we are missing any of these items, your application will not be processed. The property will remain on the market until all items are submitted to our office, and can be leased to anyone who s
~~CASH OR PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED~~
We make every effort to process your application as quickly as possible. However, we have 7 days to process your application. We will notify you within those 7 days if you have been approved. If you withdraw your application at any point during this process, all application fees will be non refundable.
Once you have been approved, you must sign your lease and pay the remainder of your security deposit within 48 hours. If you do not sign the lease and pay the remainder of the security deposit within the 48 hours, you forfeit your $100.00 hold for deposit and your application fee.
~~Keys will not be issued unless all funds have been collected and the lease has been signed~~
After application approval, we will prepare your lease agreement and contact you to set up a lease signing appointment. Regardless of your desired move-in date, your signed lease agreement and certified funds for the security deposit MUST be turned in to the office within four (4) days. The balance of your move-in costs (i.e., rent, pet deposit, etc.) can be paid with certified funds on the day you move into the property at which time the lease will be executed by your individual property manager. At this time, you will also receive keys along with a “Residential Lease Inventory and Condition Form” . This form must be filled out and returned to the office no later than 5 days after you move into the home. The form is a way for you to document issues that you don’t want to be responsible for when you move out.
— Renters insurance is required prior to move in.
— Utility account numbers need to be provided to the leasing agent prior to move in.
PLEASE NOTE: Once an application has been approved and there is an agreed upon move-in date, that move-in date cannot be changed to a later date.
To facilitate your transition to one of our properties, please use the information below:
SECURITY DEPOSIT—To reiterate, your full security deposit (along with your signed lease) is due four (4) days after you have been approved for one of our properties.
PRORATED RENT: If your move-in date is after the 1st of the month, your rent will be prorated. If you move-in up to ten (10) days before the end of the month, you are required to pay the prorated amount for the current month AND the first full month’s rent for the following month.
Rent payments are due no later than the 1st of each month, regardless of the day you move into your property. Rent must be in our office by the end of business on the 3rd of the month in order to avoid late charges. The late fee is equal to 10% of your total rent, and $10.00 a day thereafter. Any rental payments received after the 3rd of the month MUST be in the form of a certified check or money order ONLY, and must include all late fees. Additionally, the online payment portal will not be available to accept future payments until the late rent and associated fees are paid in full via certified check or money order.
When completing your rent check, money order, or cashiers check, please indicate your property address in the memo section to ensure proper credit. Make all funds payable to Professional Asset Management and mail or drop off your rent payments to the following address:
Professional Asset Management & Sales
2009 E. Lamar Blvd. #100
Arlington, TX 76006
For your convenience, we have two (2) secured drop boxes. One is located inside the building, outside of our suite and the other drop box is outside on the east side of the building with our name on it. These boxes serve as a convenient way to drop off your rent checks after hours and are picked up daily.
RETURNED CHECK POLICY: Any returned checks incur a $75 penalty charged to the lessee. If checks are returned, you are not permitted to pay with a personal check and will be exempt from using the online payment portal for a period of 6 months. Only certified funds (money order or cashiers check) will be accepted as payment.
MAINTENANCE REQUESTS: Non-emergency maintenance requests can be submitted via email at email@example.com or submitted online here: https://pamtexas.com/maintenance-request/. Submit emergency maintenance requests (i.e., toilet overflows, plumbing leaks, no heat/hot water, lockouts, etc.) by calling 682-558-8900 and select option ‘1’ at the recording. We will not accept non-emergency maintenance requests over the phone.
Residents are responsible for activating accounts for ALL utilities. If you fail to set up such accounts, you risk having your utilities shut off. Please let the utility companies know to start charging you from the day you agree to move in by providing them with your property address and your move-in date. You must provide our office with confirmation that you have set up your utilities prior to obtaining keys.
Renters insurance covers your personal property in the case of fire, theft, vandalism, smoke, flooding and other incidents. Our residents are solely responsible for insuring their own personal property that is located or stored in the leased property. Any loss from various hazards, incidents and casualties are the sole responsibility of the tenant and not the owner or management company. The cost of renters insurance can range from around $135 to $350 per year, depending on your desired coverage. You can purchase renters insurance from most insurance agencies. Please note that we require our tenants to obtain renters insurance and have Professional Asset Management & Sales listed on the declaration page as an “additional interested party”.
*All information on this website is subject to change without notice