Thank you for considering a property from Professional Asset Management & Sales. We look forward to having you as a resident. We want to inform you of the criteria that we utilize in order to qualify you for one of our properties. It is best that you make an informed decision as to whether you would like to proceed with the application process. If you feel like you may have difficulty being approved, please discuss that with your leasing agent before proceeding.
Our company represents individual investors. The owner of the property that you have chosen will make the final decision as to the approval of your application. Professional Asset Management has the right to deny any application if the following criteria are not met.
Our basic qualifying criteria are as follows:
- We ask that all applicants make 3 times the monthly rent (gross income). This can include social security income, child support, disability, etc.
- We conduct a credit and criminal background check. Any criminal conviction appearing on an applicant’s background screening will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- We verify the last two places of residency to ensure that sufficient notice and account care was exercised.
- We verify current and previous employer to check employment dates and income.
- We cannot accept the following pets on any of our properties: Akita, Chow, Doberman, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Wolf Hybrid, exotic pets or animals. Photos of pets and current vaccine records are required for all animals residing on the property.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any rental unit.
Falsification of any information on your application is grounds for immediate denial and/or immediate eviction.
Below is a list of all that is required to process your application quickly:
- $40 application fee per applicant in separate money order made payable to: Professional Asset Management
- $100 Hold Fee (applied to deposit) in separate money order made payable to: Professional Asset Management
- Each person age 18 or older who will be living at the residence must complete an application
- Recent paycheck stubs (1 month or last two pay stubs). If using child support, retirement, or Social Security benefits as qualifying income we require a copy of the payment letter from the agency or two months’ bank statements proving income.
- Valid State or Government issued photo ID
Applications are generally processed within 72 hours; however, in some cases it may take up to seven (7) days to reach a decision. If you withdraw your application for any reason within the seven (7) day period you will forfeit your hold fee. Once you are approved the $100 hold fee will be applied toward your security deposit and is no longer refundable. The $100 hold deposit will be refunded if your application is denied. If we are missing any of the required items listed above your application will be set aside. The property will remain available to other interested applicants until we have received a complete application packet.
Click below to print and sign this document acknowledging that you understand our basic criteria for qualification. Once again, we look forward to having you as one of our residents.