Dear Future Resident,
Thank you for viewing our property. We look forward to having you as a resident. Listed below are all of the things you will need in order to submit an application with our company.
- Separate Residential Lease Application for EVERY person over the age of 18 who will be occupying the property. No exceptions.
- Application fee – cashier’s check or money order only, payable to Professional Asset Management. Application fees are: $40 per individual.
- $100.00 hold – cashier’s check or money order only, payable to Professional Asset Management. Hold fee must be paid in a SEPARATE cashier’s check or money order. Please do not combine application and hold fee payments!
- Two recent pay stubs, or a letter from your employer on company letterhead stating that you work for the company, length of time on job, amount you are paid, and a contact name and number to verify information. If we cannot verify employment, your application will not be processed. If using child support, retirement, or Social Security benefits as qualifying income we require a copy of the payment letter from the agency or bank statements proving income.
- Copies of a valid state or government ID (driver’s license).
Please notify me as soon as you have completed the application and have all of the necessary documents. You may drop the application off directly at the office. Our office business hours are Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
Please check the above list carefully. If we are missing any of these items, your application will set aside. The property will remain on the market until such items are submitted to our office, and can be leased to anyone else who may submit a complete application.
~~CASH OR PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED~~
We make every effort to process your application as quickly as possible. However, we have 7 days to process your application. We will notify you within those 7 days whether you have been approved or denied. If you withdraw your application at any point during this process then all application and hold fees or security deposits are forfeited.
Once you have been approved, you will be required to sign your lease and pay the remainder of your security deposit within 48 hours. If you do not sign the lease and pay the remainder of the security deposit within the 48 hours, you forfeit your $100.00 hold as well as your application fee.
~~Keys will not be issued unless all funds have been collected and the lease has been signed~
|Professional Asset Management & Sales|
|2201 North Collins, Suite 240||(682) 558-8900 Office|
|Arlington, Texas 76011||(682) 558-8901 Fax|